Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bed-Breaker


A close friend of mine would often invite me to his house for lunch during first semester. We always had more fun than we should have, and would do things that most 8 year olds would be seen doing. We would dress up in some crazy masks, throw nerf darts at each other, play sting pong, water pong, and would play the outdated PlayStation 2. One day, I was throwing the football to him as he’d dive onto the bed (I know, juvenile), and the 4 of us that were at his house would all go nuts as if he had just won the Superbowl. He made the horrible mistake of deciding to throw it to me. I ran towards his bed, and everything flowed into slow-motion as I dove through the air to catch the spiral of a football god. I hit the bed, and immediately we heard a resounding “Crack!” The bed went completely lopsided, but instead of taking this matter seriously the all of us just doubled over laughing. The bed is still lopsided as my Afro when driving on I-25 with the window open, it just doesn’t look right.

No comments:

Post a Comment