Thursday, May 24, 2012

Operation: Waterslide


I love pranking my friends (believe it or not), and one time I could have permanently scarred a friend if I hadn’t told him what was going on. He goes by the name of Nathan Welch, and he’s pretty much an all-around boss. I don’t let that stop me from being a jerk though, so one time Grant and I decided to pull the prank of all pranks: Operation Mudslide. What is Operation Mudslide you may ask? We went to the local King Soopers, bought some laxatives, a two liter of Mountain Dew, and some brownies. We drank half the Dew, gave poured the laxatives in, and went back to school. We gave it to him completely incognito, and he was completely stoked about getting a free liter of Mountain Dew. He had no idea about the shitstorm that was coming (punned). I texted him to tell him to stay hydrated, and he had no idea why. After a while I told him what was going on, so naturally he was pretty mad, but thankful that I told him. Needless to say he had a nice sleepover on the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment